This bungalow has over 1180 sq ft. This property has 5 bedrooms and cheap taxes. Move right in or great investment property keeping the tenants...
Thinking of buying a home? You`ve come to the right place! Choosing the right realtor is a crucial first step in the home buying process. Your RE/MAX sales associate Tony Martone is trained and committed:
1. to assist you in determining your specific needs and desires in selecting a home.
2. to conduct an ongoing search for your new home by: Checking MLS listings, networking with RE/MAX sales associates and my knowledge of the market.
3. to schedule appointments and accompany you on showings of those homes that interest you or provide you the address so you may drive by. Give me a call if you want to look inside.
4. to provide mortgage qualification assistance to facilitate the mortgage application process.
5. to provide assistance in selecting qualified companies and individuals that may be necessary for appropriate and desired property inspections.
6. on request - provide comparable market analysis and tax record research on any homes selected for possible purchase, providing you with factual data on recent comparable sales that will assist you in preparing an offer to purchase.
7. to assist you in analyzing all gathered information prior to making an offer to purchase.
8. to assist you in preparing your offer to purchase.
9. to schedule appointments to provide access to the property for inspectors, appraisers, etc.
10. to monitor the post-contract, pre-closing process, to assure that all necessary documentation is completed.
11. to be available after closing to assist you with any unresolved or unforeseen problems.